JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/27/2026 10:18:25 PM
7

For the kpjbillionth time. Getting normal crucible drops in IB is stupid

I don't particularly enjoy having to empty the postmaster after every match. I play iron banner to get iron banner stuff

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I don’t think I got even one drop of the weapon I was focusing. Tons of other guns. Especially Roar of the Bear rocket launcher.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • [quote]I don't particularly enjoy having to empty the postmaster after every match. I play iron banner to get iron banner stuff[/quote] They drop on top of your iron banner drops. You aren’t missing out on iron banner drops, they’re extra.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      • [quote]I don't particularly enjoy having to empty the postmaster after every match. I play iron banner to get iron banner stuff[/quote] Maybe delete more than one item between matches lmao

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • Edited by 《《 ⒻⒶⒶⒷ 》》: 9/28/2026 12:52:49 PM
          I much rather want them to change the system and add a "junk" category so we dont have to manually select and delete every single item everytime. Like mark items for junk and just send them to a "box" to delete all at once or auto dismantle

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • They don't take the slots of iron banner drops. You get your iron banner drops + regular crucible drops.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Iron Banner is sometimes the only way players even play crucible so I'm okay with it.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Edited by Talia Sendua: 9/28/2026 9:52:14 AM
          Yep. I even would prefer if they make IB drops rare, as long as they stop filling my inventory with items I dismantle anyways. That's not feeling like getting loot. That's like being forced to deal with a Developers Hoarding Obsession.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon