JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
9/26/2026 11:07:32 PM
1

I'm NOT done with Dawnwalker...

I did drop the difficulty. I regret it, and I don't. I regret it because it's easier, undermines the depth of the mechanics and progression systems. I don't regret it because I was pulling my hair out over bugs that made duelist a pain. Those bugs still exist, but they just don't matter... I can start every fight with 75% health it wouldn't matter. I'm not... because I'm not dying anymore. I don't think I've died once since I dropped the difficulty. As I expected the game is meant to be played on Duelist, it's just a little too buggy right now for my sanity to endure it. Anecdotal analysis thus far: I wish something in the journal (it does in some respect) would indicate the total possible time. Some do. [This] is 3 segments. But sometimes you'll start a quest, says 2... ends up being 7. If you're trying to minmax your time, that's annoying. The game gives you very little of a DIRECT path, you can wrap your head around the mechanics Shadow of War, AC Brotherhood. Still, I'd like more indicators to show the major plot thread starting points. I completely missed one... Vera. Nothing indicated that she was important... and now too much time has passed and I'm locked out. 😩 I don't know how I feel about that. I still have 20 days! However, minor spoilers... if you don't start the chain by day 7 you lose access to those quests. At first the map seems overwhelming. The game is actually kinda small. Especially if you're a Witcher player. Here's my best description... It certainly has Witcher DNA. Though what it is: A love child 🥰. Witcher 2 & AC Brotherhood. 2 of my favorite games of all time. Anywho, now day 20/19... this game is an 8/8.5. Probably a 9 depending on what the October update brings. 😇👍💠
English
#Offtopic

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm interested in trying the game but I already know the moving time forward mechanic would sort of annoy me. I'll probably pick it up when there's a decent discount. Currently busy playing Control Resonant atm

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon