Since we're bringing back vaulted content, why not let the solos go through dungeons on an adjusted difficulty for them.
-
1 ReplyThey might not do it due to it might mess with solo triumph tracking.
-
Edited by Machine_DNA: 9/29/2026 3:41:22 PMI think a mode that tutors you through it would be good. Drops only tier 3 loot and solos can do it alone.
-
2 RepliesWhile we're at it: why not also adjust GrandMaster & Ultimate Conquests for people who choose to load in solo. And how about lowering the amount of motes I gotta deposit in Gambit if my team is short a player. Perhaps my guns can also do more damage in Trials if our team is only 2 people.
-
1 ReplyWhat is the connection between restoring old content and changing/ introducing new difficulties. Besides the vast majority of players interested in doing solo dungeons already can. Many dungeons are just as easy solo as they are with a team.
-
Edited by ForeverLaxx: 9/28/2026 11:18:21 AMDungeons are already soloable. That's one of their intentional designs as that was the original reason they were made. The problem is Bungie started to stretch the definition of "soloable" so far that boss encounters often require a solo player to do many more phases than seems reasonable which means you have many more opportunities to mess up and have to start over again. An Explore Mode to get familiar with the dungeon and what it's asking of you would be good, but these things are already soloable by design. You just have to use a build designed for the dungeon; they aren't patrol spaces where anything goes and nothing matters.
-
4 RepliesInstead of tune dungeons for solo just as an easy/story difficultly... But loot would have to be nerfed or drop rarely but I think a single t5 drop on weekly lockout would be best per dungeon..(I know I would be doing every dungeon every week if that was the case) otherwise it would defeat the point of playing on any other difficulty... and things like solo and flawless would ultimately lose value unless they add a Solo and flawless check box for each difficulty which would show true mastery of an activity... Post...
-
28 RepliesExplorer mode would be nice, but I would say that rewards should be less than regular difficulties.
-
Just use the solo artifact mod. Make sure you weaken and activate radiant. Every dungeon boss should solo 1,2 or 3 phase. The funnest part of the game I think is learning new skills and applying them.
-
elitegmoar engrims / m17nerf - old
Explorer mode Dungeons would be great. If they are unvaulting old content why not unvault (as it was) Rite of the Nine? I ran those solo and matchmade in higher levels... only time I have done dungeons... I hope this gets traction... -
Both Rite of the Nine and Pantheon 1 seem like things that would be just flipping a switch to add back.