JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/26/2026 5:48:18 PM
13

Now that we're getting all the vaulted content back, what are you most excited to see return?

Destinations (Titan, Io, Mercury, Mars)

43

Strikes (Savathun's Song, the Pyramidion, Strange Terrain, etc.)

22

Raids/Raid Lairs (Leviathan, Scourge of the Past, Crown of Sorrow, etc.)

19

Campaigns (Red War, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, Forsaken)

22

Topic body
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I remember before the end of Live Service. Everyone would be upset about rehashed and reskinned content. Having to earn the same weapons all over again etc etc Now people are excited for it Lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Personally, nothing lol I’m probably singled out in a corner by myself of people who just don’t miss the vaulted content It’s great they are making Destiny 2 a complete experience I’m more concerned about what comes afterwards for the veterans of the universe But…this is hugeee for new players and I think that aspect makes me excited, we get newer people playing I guess it also depends on what state they bring the content back. Will it be with the old gear/weapon systems or what we have now? I’m not 100% convinced until they share more details on how the content is being brought back and if they will be continuing Destiny 2 as a live service or just un vaulting content then moving forward with the franchise as a whole

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Pyramidion was my favorite strike. Not sure how well it will play with our powers now… But it will be nice to see it again.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • From the perspective of a new player, someone who's only been able to watch others play the these lost campaigns on YouTube, I'm so excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to play it for real.... I am not ashamed to say watching the Red War play-through gave me goose bumps, it just looked so epic!! I was sad at the time, that I'd missed it, you know. Seeing as I only started playing Destiny about a year ago, first playing through D1 with my sisters, and now playing what we can of D2 together, I've become obsessed. I love the universe, the stories, the lore, the players we cross paths with, all of it!!! So, in order to try and follow the story as closely as possible, I've mapped pretty much all the content in a tracking Excel complete with a completion dashboard (with some AI support of course - got a full time job and a family, mama's busy hahahaha). Rambling thoughts aside... I know there are mixed opinions, suspicions, assertions, assumptions, you name it, on the recent Bungie news, even among veteran players, I'm doing what I can to look to the positive because I, for one, am THRILLED - more Destiny, in almost any form, is a good thing. <3 <3

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I really miss the old strikes the most. But destinations are a close second. There is going to be so much chaos the first time I do that Mars strike with the giant worm.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      4 Replies
      • Edited by eeriearcade: 9/27/2026 2:13:30 PM
        I don’t raid, but I’m excited for all the other stuff. I voted destinations as patrol is what I’ll probably spend most of my time revisiting.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I selected destinations, because that is it for the most part for me... But truly, any content that I see or hear Cayde-6 is the real answer <3

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • The baconator and spicy nuggets from Wendy's 😎

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        4 Replies
        • The strikes are the only thing I’ll ever touch and that’s by default of them being in the playlist. The complaint was always about the principle of it and the negative impacts it could have on the game and onboarding of new players No one wanted to play Curse again

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I voted for Campaign because I was late to the party and missed those, but Campaigns also automatically adds Locations so it's really a 2-for-1 selection.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Titan!!! One of my OG favs for....patrols 🤣🤣. I was dorking with battle.net yesterday (was looking at WoW Forever) and saw on my bnet account "Destiny 2 Active". If only I could access my old account haha. Missed that cutoff about 7 years ago. Whoops!

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Hopefully they'll add some new triumphs/challenges, otherwise all these campaigns and destinations isn't going to be entertaining for long. But if they do add triumphs - count me in.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          6 Replies
          • Bump

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            1 Reply
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon