JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/26/2026 3:57:01 PM
1

About Cross save and the Unlinking process

I'm making this post because with the return to destiny I wanted to play the game on my computer but unfortunately linked the wrong accounts together. And I wanted to know if the policy might ever change in the near future? I read about the policy and have already executed the unlinking process. I can understand why it was put in place, and I will have patience as the game has been a core memory for me but I feel like 90 days is a very long time for just requesting account unlinking. I am also curious, how exactly could the unlinking be abused that lead to this policy being necessary?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon