JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/26/2026 2:19:04 PM
8

PvP needs vaulting or it needs drastically changing.

The matchmaking is heavily broken in every gamemode. It's either one sided, stacks vs solos, lagging or dominanted by Hunters. Gamemodes with an objective are not being played as they should. Spawn camping is far too easy on 90% of the maps, all gamemodes should be a 3 vs going forward. Competive is not worth playing for a emblem, no one is playing it, you can't find anyone. Sparrow Racing should give Crucible rank, why it doesn't when it's classed as PvP gamemode is stupid.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • without PVP the game definitely will die. PVP is the only good thing about this game.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • 🤣🤣🤣

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I just played comp bc I needed the three games for a triumph. Even without wanting to win and not being invested in it at all, it was a disaster. It takes ages to get a match, people get kicked and you’re in a 2v3 after 30 seconds, or you get kicked and can’t return - but ofc get a warning -, also nice when it disconnects and spawns you back in without special ammo and completely depleted abilities and super, and the fact that they MAKE you play out these games where you’re just outmanned and have no chance … all in all just a super experience. Can’t wait to never go back.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • "One sided" - If it is, then only things to improve are Lobby Balance formula (which is already pretty good) and matchmaking. Matchmaking is already a balance of Skill vs. Queue times, and I am not in fabor of increasing queue times for quick play. You are welcome to improve if you dislike losing. Hunter is mlst common class, but that doesnt make it OP. Is it annoying to play same loadout over and over? Yes. But it is not much harder to beat a Hunter than a Warlock or Titan. It ultimately comes down to skill. (This claim is backed by data, can provide on request) Stacks vs solos should not be a thing, BUT stacks of 3 and under seem fine. Heck, even 6 stacks can lose to solos. FBMM takes care of this issue for the most part. We don't live in a perfrct world where an infinite number of players are online at a given time, so compromises must be made. There can be no solos-only game mode, because it would kill the fireteam playlist. "Game modes with an obnjective are not being played as they should" - Brother, you don't get to dictate how other people play the game. Worry about yourself. I guarantee you could be sucking less. Spawn camping is just part of the game. Its map control, plain and simple. Get used to it, because it will never change, and it is present on literally every arena shooter game I have ever played. No one is making you play Comp. Plenty of ppl are playing. I'm max rank and I barely have to wait on games. I agree with you about sparow racing. It shouls count towards PVP rank, and it is silly that it does not.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Pvp is the only reason I picked the game back up..I only do pve like raids and dungeons for the chance at god rolled weapons. I also really enjoy gambit. But ofc im an invader lol. Its always had its issues with cheaters and bs deaths and unfair balancing but thats also part of the fun. Besides the cheaters I suppose. Im not even particularly good I have my moments but moments

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Feeling frustrated? Grab yourself a baconator and spicy nuggets from Wendy's and turn that frown upside down 😎

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Often thought a class-based game mode would be interesting. Equal numbers of hunters/titans/warlocks on each team. It could lead to fewer complaints about balance issues. I’d be fine waiting a bit longer for a match

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • Hunters don’t run crucible anymore… while Void hunters should def get invis hit… every single class is competitive now with more than just one build… People play comp… what are you on about? I’m in Ascendant 0 still running into new players… Not only should Sparrow Racing help give Shaxx rank… you should be able to focus the armor at Shaxx…

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        7 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon