JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/25/2026 11:16:00 PM
2

Bungie robbed me of 1300 bright dust

I purchased 20 bucks worth of bright dust spent 10 dollars of it on a Titan universal ormament and the next day had a negative balance of1000 bright dust. Bungie said I had a chargeback or refund I been playing Destiny since day one over 10 years ago and never had a chargeback or refund EVER! This is what I get after supporting them purchasing every f**cking season update and many Eververse purchases since 2015 Bungie is a crook and a loser!!!
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You don’t even know what you bought….yet you’re bad-mouthing bungie. 🙄🤣

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, please fill out the following form, and Bungie will investigate. https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497031-Contact-Form-Missing-Silver

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon