JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/25/2026 8:38:57 PM
1

Divinity Quest Not Dropping

I own all DLC for Destiny 2 and have completed the Shadowkeep campaign. I am not able to have the gate lord in Lunar Battlegrounds drop the quest for me. I have checked with Eris and at the quest kiosk in the tower as well. It seems to be due to having completed the Divinity puzzle in the Consecrated Mind encounter in the Pantheon before completing the quest in Garden of Salvation. I am currently soft-locked out of the Enlightened seal because of it.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out! While we're unable to provide steps on how to complete quests, we recommend checking a few different guides online or collaborating with community members to complete this one. If you seem to be encountering a bug, please use your platform's share feature to capture a clip highlighting the issue you're experiencing and upload it to YouTube, then send us the link here. We'll be glad to take a look.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon