JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/25/2026 8:33:55 PM
1

Quest to unlock banner of war will not show up no matter what

For context i spent a good 20 hours redoing missions, checking forums, quests, everything over and over trying to get nimbus to give me the quest to get banner of war, specifically "parting the Veil", but no matter what i do I cannot get the quest. I also think I somehow got the deterministic chaos without doing the quest for it, which may be the reason its bugged for me. I've heard that the only option is to remake my titan, and i REAAALLLY dont want to do that. Is there any way to fix this?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, rather than a quest, can you see a 'Parting the Veil' mission node on Neomuna's destination map? Somewhere around the bottom left.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon