JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by VCP-MotioN: 9/26/2026 3:05:14 PM
4

Got my first PvP 20 - 0 kill streak But then....

Then after all the bells and whistles and Shacks going crazy and chanting something "die die die" I thought cool this is an audio I've never heard before in PVP. I wonder what it means? Lots of bells lots of whistles sounds great! So then I Google it. They said 20 kill Streak mean you get an emblem. Awesome, I go to pick up my emblem and get my metal checked off but then when I look there is no emblem. And there was no metal to be collected in The Crucible then after did some more research and specify that I got the 20 kill streak in Iron Banner and learn a pathetic and sad truth that iron Banner kills does not go towards Crucible. I guess I should have known that but it's sad to get that same audio cue and then nothing. I thought I was going to get that special reward ' we ran out of metals' but no they weigh Iron Banner less as though Iron Banner is meant to be easier.🤔 It was so upsetting seeing that you don't actually get anything because I played Iron Banner.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon