JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/24/2026 11:12:48 PM
1

Unable to accept friend requests both in game and In app.

I believe this will be my second post here, but I’ll get straight to the issue. My friends list is only at 45(ish) friends, yet for some reason I cannot accept new requests. I’ve tried turning on and off friend invites, uninstalled and reinstalled, tried it here as well, but it won’t accept. When I try to accept it in game, Nothing happens. I thought it was just the game being slow (but that’s unlikely… considering it’s been very quick before), but then when I check the main list, it hasn’t been updated. On here I get an error saying “unable to accept request because your bungie friend list is full” or something along those lines. And I’ve tried to accept it multiple times but I get the same error/notification. I saw previous posts on Reddit (they were no help and I don’t use it) saying to try turning off all social things, and I did but… no luck. Is this a bug? Or am I just now locked out from having new friends because the spaghetti code decided I was the next unlucky chuckle-nut? Also, isn’t the friend limit like… 200 or something?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues adding friends to your friend list. Could you please check the Bungie Friends area on Bungie.net and tell us: - How many incoming and outgoing friend requests are pending? - After declining old incoming requests and canceling old outgoing requests, does the same error still occur? - Are you able to accept fireteam invites normally? Can you also share a short video showing the request, the attempted acceptance, and the error? You can upload it to one of the media-sharing websites listed below: - [url=http://www.youtube.com]YouTube[/url] - [url=http://www.x.com]X/Twitter[/url] - [url=http://www.imgur.com]IMGUR[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon