JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/24/2026 10:33:58 PM
2

What dlc have you missed that was vaulted?

For me, it's the Tangled Shore. It looks like the Tangled Shore is returning! I've missed it!
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I definitely miss Forsaken the most, Red War is a close second. I'm looking forward to exploring the old destinations again, especially Titan and Io.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • The Menagerie is what I miss most. As for locations I miss them all. I don't know which one I'm going to go back and visit first but I'll hit them all.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon