JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/24/2026 3:43:16 PM
1

Authentication doesn't want to work

I'm getting this issue with PlayStation and Steam. I authenticate one and the other doesn't work. I close the page and reopen it and change which one I authenticate first and the first time it works, but trying to do the other one is impossible For example, I authenticate steam first, and then I try and authenticate PlayStation, and it just moves around and says I still need to authenticate. When I do PlayStation first then Steam has the same problem. Can anyone help?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you're encountering difficulty authenticating your platform accounts. By any chance, do you experience this across different browsers or when using one set to incognito? If yes, then does this issue persist if you use the Companion app for authentication purposes?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon