Dear Bungie, since the game is not dead, will you please release more of the already made gambit maps before you do whatever your next large update is, so that we have a rotation larger than the same 4 maps? Releasing them "as is" should require the least possible work load and the least possible time, and would do a lot to help the playlist.
As you can tell, I am one of the people that likes Gambit.
That is all I have to say, other than that I am glad Destiny is alive again.
-
More ? Do you mean the last map. Dude that map sucked.
-
2 RepliesThere’s only one missing, but yeah, I hope they bring it back.
-
That and maybe revert the Heavy Ammo spawn rate, it’s pretty boring to see everyone just slamming out heavy to invade, anti-invade and forces players to focus more on saving it for the boss. It’ll also motivate players to lean more on communication and skill as well as adapting to both the environment and the opposing team. I kinda miss Gambit Prime, probably an unpopular opinion, but to be fair it added a more competitive nature to the activity which helped keep the newer players a sandbox to learn the mode (Standard) and a place for the more experienced Gambit players to clash (Prime). It’s just stale now since every match feels like a mirror of the last; Heavy slamming due to overabundance of heavy ammo spawn. We don’t need a heavy ammo spawn after every cleared sector, [u]keep it limited to HVT and Primeval Spawn so Guardians have to actually strategize about when to use their valuable DPS equipment.[/u] That’s just my opinion on how to improve Gambit. The idea just keeps it fair and fun to everyone while challenging each team’s abilities to balance PvE, PvP and Boss encounters.
-
1 ReplyIsn't there only one missing now? Kells Grave?