Good day and thank you for looking! I am a d1 beta vet looking for a clan that doesnt mind that I sometimes am unable to log in for a few days due to work or being a parent. I used to raid a ton in d1, and have been trying to do so in d2 with limited success. As long as you don't mind a parent Guardian who seems to work all the time, feel free to hit me up or comment.
Thank you for your time!
English
#Clans
-
Sending you a Bungie message!
-
Hello Guardian! We are a dedicated, friendly, helpful, fun and chill Clan who have veteran members since D1 like myself. Our Clan members are mainly from the Eastern and Central Time. We try our best to help with anything you need whether it's Raids, Dungeons, Missions or Quests. We accept all players regardless of platform and if you're a new, old or a returning player. We do have Discord but it's optional. If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to message me, I'll respond when I can. I hope to see you around Guardian.
-
Hey there! Smaller clan here, looking for a few like minded friends to run content with. We're US based, on every day and raid on weekends, mostly. You can usually find someone on, during the day, who's willing to help run through dungeons and such, but most of us are late afternoon, early evening players. Some of us PVP as well, if you're into that. Old vets and new/returning players are all welcome! Let me know if this interests you!
-
Hey, I got small clan that I'm trying to get more people in it. We do a bit of everything and have people that can run dungeons, quests, exotic missions and a raid or two or whatever you're wanting to do! We do have a discord but you don't have to join it's completely optional. If you would like to join or have any questions feel free to ask!
-
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE Reviving this clan from 2022 We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kKyp6cqzk Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860