Im trying to do cross save and play as my guardian ive spent years on but for some reason my xbox doesn't seem to Authenticate no matter how many times I try and when I log into bungie though my xbox and try to cross save my Playstation account needs to be Authenticated. Is this a problem with everyone or am I the only one thats messed up?
English
#Help
-
3 RepliesHey there, just to clarify. When you log in with PlayStation, and try to authenticate XBox, what is happening exactly, does it give any kind of error? If you log out of Bungie.net and log back in on XBox, is it taking you right back into this Bungie Account? Then it gives you the same problem with PlayStation? Do you happen to have Epic or Steam linked too?
-
I'm getting the same issue with PlayStation and Steam. I authenticate one and the other doesn't work. I close the page and reopen it and change which one I authenticate first and the first time it works, but trying to do the other one is impossible For example, I authenticate steam first, and then I try and authenticate PlayStation, and it just moves around and says I still need to authenticate. When I do PlayStation first then Steam has the same problem. Can anyone help?