JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/24/2026 7:23:47 AM
1

Reaching out again about Game Chat

The in game VOIP system isnt working. My buddies can hear me but I cannot hear them, ive changed inputs and outputs to the correct ones in every location possible. I've tried every solution, updates, resets. Idk what else to do but having to get people into discord for stuff is exhausting because most people just arent gonna talk anyways or they still play on older consoles. Please. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS ON MY END BUT I BELIEVE IT ISNT BECAUSE SOMETIMES I JOIN A FRIEND AND IT SAYS VOICE CHAT SERVICES UNAVAILABLE. I ASSUME THATS A NETWORK ISSUE BUT ITS ONLY A THING IN DESTINY, AM I BANNED OR SOMETHING? I HAVE NO IDEA. I SWEAR IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO SOCIALIZE.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out! If you're playing on PS5, please ensure that party chat is not prioritized over game chat in your PS5 party chat settings, and that "Mute In-game Voice Chat" under the sound/devices options is left unchecked. If you're playing on PC, please ensure the game is open, then tab out or press the Windows key. Then, right-click the sound icon in the bottom-right, select "Open volume mixer" and ensure that any channels related to Destiny 2 are audible. You may need to do this while in a fireteam to ensure the voice chat channel shows up.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon