I need help and I can’t get ahold of anyone to fix it. My account of 12 years got hacked and banned and I had to start over. I just bought the pack that comes with every dlc and all of the dungeons. The DLCs are showing up but the dungeons aren’t. It says that I have the dungeon keys downloaded as well as the DLCs but in game it wants me to buy the dungeons. I don’t have access to any of the dungeons. I bought it on steam and it says I have it but it wants me to pay silver. I don’t know how to get ahold of anyone to get it fixed and added to my steam account in game. After paying for the packs I shouldn’t have to go ahead and re buy them when I just bought them today. It’s something to do with a cross save bug.
-
3 RepliesFill in the form linked at the bottom of the following page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Bungie will review it, and in most cases simply apply any missing passes/dungeon keys from the Collection to the active account. They review tickets Monday through Friday during business hours.