JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/24/2026 12:44:01 AM
1

Cross save unlinked a while ago but is no longer unlinked

I unlinked my accounts a couple of months ago and just logged in again to check how long I had left till I could relink to a different steam account. When I logged in the account I unlinked was back on my account and linked even though I never logged back in prior. What should I do?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 9/24/2026 12:51:40 AM
    [quote]I unlinked my accounts a couple of months ago and just logged in again to check how long I had left till I could relink to a different steam account[/quote] - Deactivating cross-save doesn't remove the account link, there was a completely separate step that had to be done prior to March of last year. - That 90 day cooldown was not for unlinking the existing/linking a new Steam, but reactivating cross-save. There was no cooldown for linking/unlinking with cross-save deactivated. For the couple of months ago bit - you haven't been able to unlink a platform account from a Bungie profile for ~18 months now because Bungie disabled it on March 25th 2025. [quote]What should I do?[/quote] Nothing you can do besides use the already linked Steam account.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon