Bug causing secret chests to not drop red border weapons (or weapons at all)
So, just straight to it. Secret chests either aren't dropping red border weapons anymore or are dropping them far too infrequently. I've lost count of how many times I've opened them now in deep stone crypt, vault of glass and garden of salvation (which used to be able to drop guns without having earned them previously even) without recieving even a single one. Scouring the internet, the most recurrent suggestion seems to be "you must have all of them unlocked for crafting" but I don't have a single raid weapon unlocked for crafting. I have received a couple here or there from my initial runs but that is all. But none yet able to be crafted. With characters who haven't unlocked armor, chests literally just give me spoils, mods, or nothing at all. No gear. In my digging, I've noticed that this seems to be a very common issue that many players have been encountering since the monuments of triumph update and am now wondering if something in the update created a bug that dramatically reduces drop rate odds to almost zero. Is this error on bungie's radar to look into? Is there some unwritten criteria I am unaware of now like being required to have unlocked all of a raid's equipment at least once to start acquiring red boarders from secret chests or something? Peeps at bungie, please see what you can do to fix this so chests drop weapons again 🙏
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.