JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/23/2026 8:34:42 PM
8

So where are the "Just let it die" crowd?

I'm interested to hear from you. What is your opinions on this whole situation?
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I just want Khepris horn reverted #JusticeForKheprisHorn🌹

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • I imagine the "Let it Die" crowd as Mr. O'Hare and the end of the Lorax. "Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and- come on, who's with me, huh?" D2 Community: "Nobody."

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I'm right here, astronomically worried about how many more bugs & glitches will show up once we spontaneously add in 3 years worth of DLC's, campaigns, destinations, weapons, raids, armor sets etc etc etc... I'd much prefer to "let the game die" and shift focus to a D3 that is less riddled spaghetti code, cheaters, hackers etc... every minute we spend revamping D2 is undoubtedly postponing any chance we have at a D3. Also worried that bringing back old content isnt gonna bring in new players. It might bring back the old players who were holding a grudge about the stuff being vaulted ... but its probably gonna make it even more difficult for a brand new player to get aquatinted with the world of Destiny. I.E : New Guardian wakes up, meets Ghost & Shaw Han, then is told to go to the 2026 tower to meet Zavala & everyone important... but wait, then they'll play Red War & be in a 2017 tower that is under attack & looks completely different... they'll wonder why Drifter in the 2026 tower is the only character who looks like he aged 90 yrs since his debut in Forsaken... not to mention Eris Morn is technically dead in the EoF dialogue, yet is also alive & well in the ShadowKeep campaign on the moon... oh btw, you're not crazy... Uldren Sov & Crow ARE the same guy, but its a really long story new light (shrug). Also, good luck trying to figure out why some dungeons are free & some require keys... why some Pinnacle ops drop exotic weapons & some dont... wait, you gotta craft some weapons but others are just straight RNG... I could go on & on & on. TLDR : Its like we're driving a 2017 Honda & we've replaced every single part, had it stolen and recovered twice, got 3 different paint jobs over the years... but the engine is still going, even tho it misfires frequently & leaks from multiple connections, so we just continue to keep replacing & refreshing stuff, instead of just "letting it die" so we can finally buy a 2026 version.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Oh I'm right here. Bungie post was vague and when they get around to it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • They are at home washing their tights

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • I'm still waiting for more details. They didn't release a date. They didn't release what exactly is coming back. They didn't release if it's coming all at once or a drip feed. I'm fine with letting it die. I just don't understand what they are expecting to get out of this. It's supposed to be a free update but how many man hours are they spending to do this? For Bungie and Sony being a for profit company something just doesn't add up.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        4 Replies
        • Willing to give the new leadership a chance and I hope they do an amazing job it's its also Sony we're talking about here so I'm cautiously optimistic.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • [quote]I'm interested to hear from you. What is your opinions on this whole situation?[/quote] Why would they answer? Because they were so WRONG!

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon