JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 8:21:38 PM
1

Unenjoyable and limited.

I have been trying to figure out what to do, I finally have an xbox, but I also have my PC and honestly I find it more confortable to play in my sofa than in my desk as I work remotely as the last thing I want is continue to have a monitor on my face. I was getting ready to purchase all the updates for Xbox and I found out that my Bungie account is linked to an unknown Xbox account, I'm not sure when did this happened, nor if I was a victim of malware or something, nor that I've found a way to actually get an email or a notification about this, nor if I could request any help. Now, I can't play Destiny comfortably even in my living room because the option to unlink was deleted.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]because the option to unlink was deleted.[/quote] You couldn't unlink it regardless. You have cross-save enabled which means you would have to deactivate cross-save first and in order to do that you need access to the already linked Xbox account. Shortly put, there's basically nothing you can do as Bungie won't unlink the account and even if Microsoft would hand it over to you (they won't), you can't unlink it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon