JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 7:01:37 PM
1

Account linking not working correctly

I need help unlinking my steam account with my cross save because when I load into the game on steam I have nothing from my normal account, its as if its brand new.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • your account shows linked and cross saved with psn as active. most likely cause is logging into a steam account that is not linked. try signing out of bungie.net then sign in with your steam creditials and post here

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon