Here's this thing here's this ideology that you guys keep saying the phrase that you want to make the games that you would play, the reality is we don't care. You've been saying that phrase and spouting that topic for a while now and that topic has brought you to repeated failure. Here's what we want from you we want you to make the games that we THE GAMERS want to play. Your personal opinions are subjective at best, and given circumstances is frustrating at worst.
You've promised and promised and promised a lot and now you're promising something that we do legitimately want, and frankly the only time you've guys made good on your promises is when you did the moments of triumph update, which brought back a lot of the things that we actually wanted. The only problem is all of those people who did that are no longer with your studio. The raid team that made all of the raids that us raid players love are no longer with your studio, the guys who could actually legitimately balance PVP and make some of the best PVP and Destiny 2 and I'm also a PVP player, those guys are no longer with your studio, the guys who made Gambit have been gone so long that it's no wonder we haven't gotten anything new for Gambit because you guys don't know how to make anything new for Gambit. The reality is you have a toolbox, with no tools in it, there's just you guys the brand label of that toolbox.
You guys have to learn how to do what everybody else was doing for you, and I know you guys don't know how to do it because you guys are the upper management that should have been fired instead of those guys. Losing a job is terrible, not really something I would wish on my worst enemy, by kind of wished it on you, and the people that I wished had stayed or gone. So yeah you're promising what we want and maybe you'll deliver it, but I don't believe that you can, I also don't believe you will, I personally believe that you're just promising things to ease the pressure off and you're going to give only as much as you absolutely have to, and then you're going to quit halfway through it and call it good enough. So now I'm not letting you off the hook, and you can be mad about this posting if you want to cuz let's be real it's a very volatile posting, but I'm just one voice of a lot of people who feel the same way, the difference between me and a lot of people is I just say what's really on my mind, there's a lot of people who don't say the things that I do but they certainly think it. Probably the difference is they care enough to not shoot themselves in the foot, whereas I'll paint my thoughts on a ceiling just to paint a clear picture for everyone else. Metaphorically analogy speaking, don't expect that I'll care enough to actually do it for you, frankly you're on a long list of teams in devs that I really don't like. I'm rooting for you in the same way I was rooting for 343 industries and or Halo studios as you call them now, and I am currently cheering that they're getting massive layoffs. I couldn't make a game to save their lives and quite frankly ever since you guys got brought on you guys couldn't make content to save your career either, yeah somehow you guys managed to scrape up a paper napkin of defense and your corporate overlords might not see through it but the rest of us do.
So all in all go ahead and read all of this and just remember; mind the gap, I suggest you dock yourself in a most exotic fashion.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.