So obviously, we know that the old campaigns and raids and destinations will be returning, which I am super hyped for, but I wanted to go ahead and mention some things here that I would love to see you with the returning content
First off, I would love to see reckoning and menagerie be added back in the arena, ops playlist, if at all possible for reckoning, you could just do tier 3 in the arena ops playlist no need for tiers one and two. And menagerie could be one or two different selections in the arena ops playlist for the different Boss encounters.
I would also love to see the destinations, get tiered loot for their armor and weapons same way that Nessus the cosmodrome and EDZ got some
I also hope to see all the strikes returned as well as the crucible maps that were missing just to round out the game as a complete selection of everything to still go back and play because I definitely miss the old Leviathan crucible map.
Lastly, I hope to see legendary versions of the campaigns, maybe to give us some extra difficulty replaying the missions as well as possibly make a spectacle of the return of content and maybe do some kind of season pass or rewards track to go along with the drop
I know all of this is a lot, and I will be happy all the same. If all we get back is the campaigns raids and destinations. I just thought it would be fun to wish and speculate what could possibly come with the return of the content I would also love to discuss what some other people could dream of hope for or want!
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.