With the un-sunsetting of the expansions pre-beyond light, I am ecstatic with the revival of this lost content. But I don't think that should be the end of it, there's more than just raids and the campaigns. Some seasons introduced puzzles and activities that would've stayed if not for the DCV (feels weird to mention that now). Activities like the Forges really come to mind, especially with Niobe Labs, I know I'm not the only guardian who attempted it only to be met by a high skill ceiling. Years pass and I know I could solo Niobe even up to today's challenging encounter standards (on my 6th solo flawless dungeon completion since MoT ik I'm late). The Armory forged shell should remain a coveted item in players' collections, but I'd like to see the same treatment that Zero Hour and the Whisper missions got, a new version of the unlockable cosmetic, maybe with a slightly different shader pallette or an extra lil effect? When MoT unlocked a lot of those previously restricted patrol areas like the Forges, I thought for sure they'd make a comeback.
With this also in mind, what's happening with the forge weapons/Sagiras shell on mercury? Will players be able to get the exact same version players got back then? I never take off Sagiras shell but if everyone else will be able to get it this might be the first time I actually take it off, just because. And then there's also the Escalation Protocol rewards... But I hope to assume these are questions that will be answered in the months to come. I don't want to leave a stone unturned, and I think I speak for anyone reading this that Destiny is one of the best universes to be in, I hope to see a TWID very soon.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.