JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/23/2026 5:34:11 PM
1

⚔️ GUARDIAN LOOKING FOR A CLAN ⚔️

Looking for an active Destiny 2 clan that actually plays together. I’m down for raids, dungeons, PvE, PvP, endgame content, and pretty much anything else. I’m not looking to just be another name sitting on a roster I want a clan I can grind with, laugh with, learn with, and actually be part of. 🔥 Active ⚔️ Team player 💀 Willing to learn mechanics 🏆 Always looking to improve 🤝 Happy to help other Guardians Big clan or small growing clan, I’m open to both. I’m mainly looking for good people, good vibes, and an active community. If your clan is recruiting, send me a message. Eyes up, Guardian.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon