JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 5:32:55 PM
3

I linked my Destiny 2 Steam bundle incorrectly. crosssave

I bought the Destiny 2 Steam bundle, including all expansions and dungeon keys. Unfortunately, I only set up Cross Save *after* purchasing it, so the keys and passes ended up on a character I don't use. Can I undo this, or is the money gone?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear your Dungeon Keys were applied to the wrong platform account. Please view our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items]Contact Form: Missing Eververse Item or Add-On Items[/url] article and send us a support request through the contact form at the bottom of the page, so one of our team members can assist you directly. Thank you!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Fill in the form linked at the bottom of the following page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Bungie will review it, and in most cases simply apply any missing passes/dungeon keys from the Collection to the active account. They review tickets Monday through Friday during business hours.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, please fill out the form on this page -> https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Mention that due to cross-save, your keys and passes ended up on the dormant account, and they should get moved to the Active account. (Dungeon Keys and Reward Passes count as in-game Eververse items even when bought as part of a platform store bundle).

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon