I have been trying to change my clan name for MONTHS now. We decided to rename ourselves and it took a couple of months before the site stopped giving me errors and finally let me change it....... However I made a spelling error and now it has been a few weeks and it STILL gives me an error. I just want to fix this spelling error and move on but I just can't due to an unknown error.
-
1 ReplyThe Crimson Roses already exists, all clan names must be unique. You will have to pick something else or contact the founder of that clan to see if they'll free up the name. Bungie will not free up the name if the clan is being held by someone that is inactive so if they say no or simply don't respond then you won't be able to get it.
-
Is the “The Crimson Roses” that you want to correct it to?
-
You maybe trying to change it to a name that already exists for another clan.