JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/23/2026 4:36:18 PM
3

For Praxic Blades

I don't know if I'm asking a question that's just going to go to the ether. I love working with swords, but the Praxic Blade has been a fun godsend. I regret that Bungie didn't have a PVP mode to clash with the blades and have a repel thing if people swing at the same time. Anyway I'm curious to see/hear if there is anybody would like to share their build, if they have one. No, I don't have a channel or anything. This is really curiosity. Take care!
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Depends on the content you're doing, but techsec is very good with Praxic, especially if you're doing Renegades stuff, or any content with lots of yellow bars/shields.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • If you enjoy titan. I’d suggest 4 piece sword master armour and stronghold gauntlets. Maybe the best Praxic blade setup.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      • 1
        A Dangerous Sav
        A Dangerous Sav

        OMG can’t believe I made it far - old

        I think for the guardians who are going full send with Praxic Blade are pairing it with 2 piece sword master and 2 piece sage protector. That’s what I’ve been using myself and pairing it with fortune’s favor and prismatic subclass. High weapons stat for ammo generation and tether to have constant void overshield on orb pickup with facet of purpose. I went with encrypted data disk and chose all the sword perks in it. Would probably recommend maybe special finisher to increase your special ammo uptime even more.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        4 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon