JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/23/2026 12:30:02 PM
1
1
Guardian, Kell of Down
Guardian, Kell of Down

Guardians make their own fate! old

Unvaulted Content

With the news of the unvaulting do you guys think Bungie will make Sagira's Shell and the Cayde's Duds shader available to earn somehow again? Out of everything in my collections, shader I couldn't even find in the collection tab, if I could just earn those two items I would be the happiest guardian! 😭 I wasn't around when they were originally available and would love to have a chance to earn them now that the content is coming back! I wish I could get in touch with the new team directly and request the possibility of that occurring but all I can do is hope! 😩😮‍💨

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon