JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by jhermannITJ: 9/23/2026 12:10:59 PM
2

I might be done with Dawnwalker....

Because of a bug that isn't necessarily game breaking but it's ****ing ruining the experience for me. Every time I reload a save the game steals 1/4 of my health! I'm playing at max difficulty. Some fights I can't heal because of the mechanics through other means other than consumables. I'm not farming rabbits for blood vials... because the game keeps ESSENTIALLY stealing my consumables. Because I need to heal up after every reload. Complete and utter BS. I was having so much fun, you can really challenge yourself... but I'm not playing a game with a bug that gives you a permanent handicap essentially. Especially when you're struggling with a tough fight that takes 10-20 attempts. I can't handle bugs like thisl I don't know how it happened or when. Every save I reload seems to have the bug. It wasn't always a thing. It's a known bug, but there's no way I've seen to fix it. So, I'm done... at least until they fix it. I was getting so deep into it... ****ing ruined it for me. Huge bummer. It goes from an amazing RPG, to I would never recommend this game to anyone because of this stupid ****ing bug.
English
#Offtopic

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon