JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Audii: 9/23/2026 3:01:22 PM
2

BRING OG RIFT BACK!!!!

Please get rid of round based Rift it is beyond terrible and killed the momentum of the run every time someone scores and its reset. OG rift was so contagiously fun

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Facts

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I agree. And bring back the old scoring. Bonus points for reverse dunks and points for kills. Felt more fun and arcadey.  Conversely, I always thought Countdown was better suited to a round-based 4v4 mode. I don’t like the newer version as much.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon