Bungie, please - revisit the possible option of an actual strike playlist.
Not “vanguard ops” where different PVE activities are smashed together into one place, a real dedicated place to run purely strikes. No battlegrounds, no seasonal activities etc.
The most fun I personally had on a day to day in Destiny was running the strike playlist. They all had their own flair and each were unique to themselves - if it’s true that everything will be un-vaulted the strike playlist would be an extraordinary place to run a diverse amount of content between everything else available. The rotating modifiers each day add to that fun. There are strikes people have never even seen if they came into the game too late..
I find myself leaving an activity if I don’t load into a strike. Battlegrounds are, to be completely honest, very boring. Seasonal activities I can stand only once or twice in a play session. Strikes I could do all night. I know there’re others that would agree. Put those battlegrounds, seasonal activities etc. in their own place and let the strike playlist live in its own space again. 🙂↕️
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.