JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/23/2026 9:16:26 AM
3
0
Kez
Kez

Yet another Linux post

Please add official Linux support, or at least turn on the linux compatibility in the anti-cheat (like every other game does). If I had to count the people I know that play destiny by dualbooting windows, I'd need more than my 2 hands. Pretty please.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]If I had to count the people I know that play destiny by dualbooting windows, I'd need more than my 2 hands. [/quote]wow, more than 10? I am sure they will get right on dedicating resources for that.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • We need linux support!!!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I think official Linux support is a big ask at this stage, but 100% with you with configuring the anti-cheat to allow Linux players or VMs to play the game! It's awesome to see another post asking for Linux compatibility, here's hoping our voice gets heard :)

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon