JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/23/2026 7:35:07 AM
1

Last One Standing

I re-installed Destiny 2 today! But once I hit the title screen I just paused. A franchise that we all loved was taken away earlier in the spring and now a video from Bungie saying its back and we won! I'm excited but feeling kinda sour after this. All the money we spent and now they want to earn the trust back. They had our trust for 10 plus years. I'm the last one standing out of all my friends and little clan I had. I hope they turns this into a power house brand again but right now I dont have it in me to carry on. I stood up for Destiny 2 like we all have. Maybe in more time we can all get the content we deserve.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I'm the last one standing out of all my friends and little clan I had.[/quote] Right in the feels. Even the "Mr. D1 Alpha" of our group is gone. I am hopeful of a surge and return with the new content. That is my incentive to remain. Be stability and a guide for my friends should they return. Holding down the fort and fighting the good fight in the meantime. Perfecting my builds to Nth degree. Refining my gameplay strategies and mental approach. Learning to cover more mechanics through solo experiences. This is the way.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon