JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Marvelman9007: 9/23/2026 12:26:32 PM
2

I’m so lucky

I joined this amazing community after the content was valued and couldn’t experience the amazing stories of the red war and etc, with this change at bungie, I get a chance to get all the story. I’ve heard so many things about the amazing raids, activity’s, and content that I had missed. Now I get the to feel what all the OG players feel Thank you, see y’all starside
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Eazy-E: 9/23/2026 6:50:59 PM
    Watch out for the large worm in "will of the thousands ".

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I’m excited too and I played it when it released. A great choice and I hope they do a Legendary version of the campaign like they have done since Witch Queen.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon