JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 3:46:26 AM
1

Unreasonable ban

I'm writing to anyone who can help. I was banned for some unknown reason. I have received no explanation as to why. I'm asking that someone take a look at my account and reverse my ban. I've played this game from the original Destiny 1 and have poured thousands of hours into trying to reach end game. Again, I implore you guys to a knowledge my plea into consideration and reverse my ban so I can once again, delve into this beautiful game.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there. The Bungie forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans, nor do Bungie staff monitor forums for appeals. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban. Please review the ban or restriction appeal contact form [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction]found here.[/url][/b] [i]Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned.[/i] For information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, please review the policy [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049517431]found here.[/url][/b]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon