JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 3:14:33 AM
2

Request for Human Review of Compromised Account Ban

Hello Bungie Player Support, I’m requesting assistance with a permanent Destiny 2 ban that I believe resulted from unauthorized activity while my account was compromised. For the past two years, I have submitted appeals through the official process but have not received a response or confirmation that the circumstances were reviewed. I did not cheat, manipulate the game, or knowingly participate in activity that violated Bungie’s rules. I want to be completely transparent: because of how much time has passed, I no longer have security emails or other documentation proving the unauthorized access. I understand that this limits what I can demonstrate from my side. I also understand that forum moderators and community volunteers cannot overturn bans, and I am not asking anyone to bypass Bungie’s policies. I’m respectfully asking whether the Account Security or Enforcement team can manually review Bungie’s internal records from around the time of the violation—including any changes in login location, device, linked accounts, or unusual gameplay activity. Destiny has been important to me for many years. I would sincerely appreciate an opportunity for my case to receive a genuine human review. Thank you,
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, The forums are unable to assist with ban appeals. Please use our Appeal Ban or Restriction Contact Form below to reach out to the appropriate team for assistance: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there. Unfortunately Bungie entrusts us all with the security of our own accounts, and bans are placed on accounts rather than individual players. That means 'it was not me' is not a valid appeal, whether it was a family member, a security breach, or a paid recovery. The contact from mentions that responses may not be given; they are given only when Bungie require further information or intend to overturn the ban. If neither happen within 4-6 weeks then it can be assumed the ban is being upheld. You may not see any signs of this on the ticket, Bungie seem to be keeping them open after review, likely to catch repeat appeals which are not allowed. I know that's essentially saying that an ignored ticket looks the same as a reviewed one - but the lights are still on, manually applied bans are still being placed by BNGSecurity and they are still there to do the reviews.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon