JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by WetFartStain_: 9/23/2026 2:13:09 AM
1

Weasel Error Codes

I have constantly been getting weasel error codes. I log in to a character, try and go to a destination, and after 20 seconds I get kicked with a weasel error code. I have tried restarting my game, reinstalling my game, updating windows, and hooking up to ethernet. Is there a fix to this? I have tried practically everything And before someone comes in here telling me to look at the troubleshooting guide, I tried all of that too and none of it worked.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have a persistent error code when trying to play the game. As you've attempted the troubleshooting we have available, we've taken note of this thread and will continue monitoring anything that may be occurring on our end. For the time being, if you continue to have this issue, we'd recommend reaching out to your Internet Service Provider to see if there's any additional troubleshooting they may be able to provide.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon