Santa Claus has the Leviathon in his sack. The Tooth Fairy is bringing the Menagerie and the Golden Goose is going to lay a big shiny Red War for us all to play and it's all going to be FREE!
Bungie are so broke they can't pay their rent right now. They are sub-letting their studio. Bungie don't own the Destiny IP anymore. They sold it to Sony. Oh, and there's that other fact: Bungie lies!
On the scales of probability, was yesterday's video by Bungie Heads:
a) a heartfelt mea culpa by Bungie admitting their failings and promising free D2 content, or
b) Bungie telling us what they know we want to hear only so Marathon will cop less hate.
The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour so what do you think is the most likely? I'll wait.
English
#destiny2
-
My question is will bungee even be around to create new destiny content? I can care less about the sunset content I’ve already played it. I think bungee strategy is to hype Destiny 2 players up and restore Goodwill in order to get the D2 fan base to play marathon.