JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/22/2026 10:29:59 PM
1

Cross save / DLC

I recently lost my PS5 to a storm and wanted to get back to Destiny 2 via steam. I had cross save enabled. But is it mandatory I rebuy all the dlc? I can't see paying over $100 for something I already bought?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 9/22/2026 10:37:54 PM
    Expansions don't transfer via cross-save because they're platform based, rather than in-game. You paid Sony for the license on PS5, Valve wants their cut of the expansion sale before you can use it on their platform too. Dungeon Keys and Reward/Episode/Season Passes are considered in-game unlocks - so they transfer via cross-save. Expansions are licensed by the platforms who take their cut and give the rest to Bungie/Sony, so they don't want to honor licenses purchased on other platforms and as a result they don't transfer via cross-save.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon