JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/22/2026 9:36:31 PM
1

Unknown Playstation account linked to my Bungie Account

I reinstalled Destiny2 today after all the hype and have come across an issue. While I can log into all my other linked accounts, (steam, Xbox, and epic) there is a PlayStation account linked that I do not remember. I have never played Destiny2 on a PlayStation as I played on Xbox for years and just recently got a PC. Everything I have seen so far states that I cannot unlink an account in any way. Yet, I don't know this PlayStation account and would really like to play on my old account with years of progress on the game. Also, I no longer have an Xbox so it's not like I can just go play Destiny on that. Has anyone had this issue and if so, what can I do?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 9/22/2026 9:42:29 PM
    If its your account but you forgot you linked it (ie it happened years ago) then you need to work with PSN. If they can't or won't give you access then you are stuck. If its not your account, then one of your other platform accounts has been accessed by someone else and they linked it, so PSN will not help you, iyou let someone play using your Xbox/PC account and they linked it - you'll need to get the info from them. If your Xbox/PC accounts were hacked in the past and they linked it then you won't be able to get the login info and again you're stuck. In either case, Bungie will not unlink the account nor will they enable cross-save for you.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon