JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/22/2026 9:35:21 PM
0

When you release new content, can you please update the City Faction armors and arsenals?

I'd love to run City Faction Gear and Tiered Weapons from Seasons 1-3. and at some point, maybe create a City Faction social hub? (Plus I'd heard there were possibly 7 City Factions at one point. That'd be cool if they return). And lastly, can you create/release the "Inevitable Exodus", "Sovereign's Grace", anf "War in All Times" Bundle emotes that have been in the light.gg files since Destiny 2 Year 1 but have never been released? (And if you ever need a voice actor for a New Executor of New Monarchy. Please reach out to me. I have loved New Monarchy since Destiny 1 Day 1 and would love to rep them IRL and in game) Thank you for bringing Destiny back Bungie!!! 🤍💚⚪️🔺️💠

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon