JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/22/2026 8:03:30 PM
1

Is Destiny 2 worth getting back into right now

After hearing the great news I was wondering if it’s worth playing Destiny 2 again at its current state. I haven’t played in roughly a year
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Officialbitnizz: 9/23/2026 5:51:06 PM
    [quote]After hearing the great news I was wondering if it’s worth playing Destiny 2 again at its current state. I haven’t played in roughly a year[/quote] I'm currently going after missing catalysts and exotics, unfinished campaigns. All from playing my way at my speed. At this moment in time theres lots to do for a returning Guardian.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon