JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/22/2026 6:42:13 PM
2

Looking for small active group

I am looking for a small active group. I'm very far behind, but catching up. Have not played a whole lot since forsaken dlc came out. Not looking to join a huge group of inactive players or a group that will not help me figure things out when its needed, trying to rank up so that I can assist whatever group I join I'm an Adult so I don't have huge amounts of time to spend on d2, lucky if I put in a hour a night Hit me up if you got a group you think I might fit into
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey! 👋 I thought I’d reach out as you look like someone who could fit in well with Prophets of the Nine. We’re a Destiny 2 clan focused on building an active, friendly community for everything from raids & dungeons to PvP, seasonal content, triumphs and just having a good time. Rather than bombard you with the details here, check out our original clan post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265340015 to see who we are and what we’re about. If it sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to have you aboard! 🫡 Or join the discord and find out for yourself: http://discord.gg/prophetsofthenine

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • We like to help. What’s your time zone?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon