I’m an active player on the game and I’m just looking for a clan to do end game content or even PvP with.
English
#Clans
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link
-
Hey there! Smaller clan here, looking for a few like minded friends to run content with. We're US based, on every day and raid on weekends, mostly. You can usually find someone on, during the day, who's willing to help run through dungeons and such, but most of us are late afternoon, early evening players. Some of us PVP as well, if you're into that. Let me know if this interests you!
-
Hey! 👋 I thought I’d reach out as you look like someone who could fit in well with Prophets of the Nine. We’re a Destiny 2 clan focused on building an active, friendly community for everything from raids & dungeons to PvP, seasonal content, triumphs and just having a good time. Rather than bombard you with the details here, check out our original clan post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265340015 to see who we are and what we’re about. If it sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to have you aboard! 🫡 Or join the discord and find out for yourself: http://discord.gg/prophetsofthenine
-
2 RepliesHi there - What is your time zone?