this whole thing just sounds like the typical hype you get before a DLC only to find out. It was nothing what they hyped.
unvaulting the same story stuff and old quests is it better than nothing but they did not commit to anything specific. It was just subtle inferences .
Maybe this will lead to something better hopefully it will, but if the idea is to get me excited so I buy a marathon and play marathon while I wait on destiny stuff? I don’t think so.
“look man, I aint gonna fall for no banana in my tail pipe”
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.