I played Destiny since Destiny Beta and played every day up til a couple of weeks before the final shape. Something snapped, and I cut the game off in the middle of the dungeon run. And deleted the game. It wasn’t rage quitting. This was different. It felt like I had poured time into quicksand that just didn’t care about me as a player anymore. I tried hopping onto D2 a couple of days ago, and the feeling was overwhelming. I just had to quit the game. I laughed at myself cause I'm pretty thick-skinned and don't play into my emotions, especially in a video game. But it just triggered me, and I dislike using the word trigger, but it’s the only way I can explain it.
Here is what I suggest. Bring back the feeling of what Destiny 1 was and still is, actually. (For the love of all, take out the 500 different currencies in Destiny 2, etc.) Bring back the story as it's meant to be.
STOP LISTENING TO JUST THE INFLUENCERS!!! I get it. They help, but remember how Halo 2 and 3 etc. were when it was that core fan base? Mythic Members... Grizzled Ancients... Yeah, those times when it felt like an actual community and not some consumer farm. Listen to your community outside of the streamers and influencers. Bring back the excitement of what gaming was all about. If you have a Destiny summit. Do a Lotto on those that play the most and bring them in to give feedback.
Take your time creating a story and foundation that you are able to build on. To be honest. Yes, it would be bittersweet to lose all that time/loot we put into Destiny 2, but I personally would rather you build off of what Destiny was originally supposed to be when you told just a select few of us back when ODST was out. than build off of what Destiny 2 is now, which is a wildly beautiful mess that just is too much.
Remember who Bundie is in the end
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.