JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/22/2026 10:45:34 AM
11

The Great Unvaulting: what are you most looking forward to?

For me, I think it’s Titan. One of my all time favourite destinations. I’m also looking forward to playing The Red War campaign again.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The Raid and Raid Lairs, Forges, Niobe Labs, Escalation Protocol, The Menagerie, The Pyramidion and Savathun's Song strikes and Sundial if they can bring it all back 🔥🔥🔥

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I was a Tangled Shore enthusiast... and The Menagerie was some of the better content they did, but I'm not sure if the Menagerie will be coming back. Honestly the MAIN thing I would want back is Go Figure... the unvaulting needs to happen. But I don't see myself replaying all this content anymore. Most likely will play thru it with my son's at least once...and then back to playing other games waiting on a game plan/roadmap from Bungie. I'd be one of those crazies with millions of kills on Go Figure tho...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • To new triumphs/challenges/quests, hopefully they'll add some.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Patrolling my favourite locations, keeping enemies of the traveller in check!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • I'm looking forward to all the old destinations, but I'd say I'm looking forward to Titan and Io the most. I'm definitely going to enjoy replaying the Red War and Forsaken as well. I'm also going to try to do the raid lairs since I never got a chance to do them before they were vaulted.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • The Tangled shore and all the leviathan raids. I never got to finish any of them, and I’d love to get all the armor for them.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • All the old strikes for (hopefully) strike specific loot and patrolling

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Prestige mode Leviathan clear.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Gary.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • All of it

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Red War, forsaken, and dare I say it... Patrolling Mercury 😂.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon